Modded Mustang Forums banner

Is 400rwhp possible with stock 2V/Novi 2000?

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Shaun13GT/CS 
#1 ·
I found a 02 Mustang GT conv't for sale that I'm interested in buying that 4 years ago had a shop install a Novi 2000 SC, 42# inj, Anderson power pipe and claims it made 405rwhp with tuning. He doesn't have a copy of dyno print out now so I was wondering if that type of power is possible?

#2 ·
I wouldn't doubt it but why would you buy someone else's project/ vision I'd find something close to stock and go from there also you don't know how much he beat on the car so why chance it?

#4 ·
To save money!!!!! If they did it right (a big if) and they worked out all the bugs it could save me much time and hassles. I have found many are someone else's headaches (or ran out of money) or some like this appear are just someone moving on to something else.

#5 ·
Yes, 400rwhp is very easily attainable with a Novi 2000. Find out how much boost it is making. Each car is different. I've seen cars make 380rwhp on 10psi with this blower and others make over 400rwhp on the same psi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.