Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reason i am asking is cuz i am getting a semi good deal on a new one but if its overkill i will buy another. My car is carb'd but i will be shooting 300-500 shot depending on the block i decide to get.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Reason i am asking is cuz i am getting a semi good deal on a new one but if its overkill i will buy another. My car is carb'd but i will be shooting 300-500 shot depending on the block i decide to get.
do you have any more info?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
The Razor's Edge
4,396 Posts
hide the bottle and claim you just have a intake and exhaust....lol your would have to turn your distributer 180% lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well i plan to buy a dss or world block. Have'nt decided yet(Opinions appreciated). AFR heads and Nitrous Express Holley Shark Plate System. So far thats my list. Also i don't know what tranny to get. I want to stay stick but i know i should get a glide. But 5spd is most likely where I'm gonna stay. What manual tranny can take 700 or so of torque?

·
The Razor's Edge
4,396 Posts
id say TKO 600 is a good choice.....

get a dart or boss block

afr 205's for what your talking about

you have to wait till you have your whole list the decide how much fuel to give it......its kinda like the cam should be a last thing

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Well i plan to buy a dss or world block. Have'nt decided yet(Opinions appreciated). AFR heads and Nitrous Express Holley Shark Plate System. So far thats my list. Also i don't know what tranny to get. I want to stay stick but i know i should get a glide. But 5spd is most likely where I'm gonna stay. What manual tranny can take 700 or so of torque?
a dss is a stock block and mmr builds tko;s to handle 900 ft lbs of torque and you want a 500 shot to make 700 ft lbs of torque?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
id say TKO 600 is a good choice.....

get a dart or boss block

afr 205's for what your talking about

you have to wait till you have your whole list the decide how much fuel to give it......its kinda like the cam should be a last thing
what are they going on?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts