• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
701 - 720 of 1523 Posts

·
Slowbra
1,656 Posts
Civics are manufactured to be economy cars. Cheap affordable cars that go from point a to point b with good gas mileage. That does not mean you can not turn a cheap body into a race car. But civics in general are not performance oriented. Nor are v6 Mustangs. People have been taking cheap economy cars and throwing big motors into them since the 60's so I don't really see how todays imports are any different.

In my opinion, when you get your 'performance street car,' your first mod shouldn't have to be a motor swap though. :p

and @ carver: Theres a reason fox bodies are a dime a dozen...They are the honda civics of the mustang world.

·
Drunk On Arrival...
1,083 Posts
and @ carver: Theres a reason fox bodies are a dime a dozen...
You're higher than a georgia pine...I don't normally get rustled when somebody talks down on foxes, just because I don't give a ****. But to say that foxes are a dime a dozen compared to other mustangs is just plain ignorant. In the last month I have probably seen 5 foxes on the street...and that's 79-93, verts, coupes, hatches, v8's, 4cyl's...Now on the other hand, I can't throw a rock in any direction without chipping the paint or cracking the glass on somebody's queer new edge. Go on craigslist, pick a city, type mustang in the search box, and tell me the ratio of foxes to NE's on 1 page.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #705
I see two New Edges. :dunno

·
Keep Moving Forward
1,006 Posts
You're higher than a georgia pine...I don't normally get rustled when somebody talks down on foxes, just because I don't give a ****. But to say that foxes are a dime a dozen compared to other mustangs is just plain ignorant. In the last month I have probably seen 5 foxes on the street...and that's 79-93, verts, coupes, hatches, v8's, 4cyl's...Now on the other hand, I can't throw a rock in any direction without chipping the paint or cracking the glass on somebody's queer new edge. Go on craigslist, pick a city, type mustang in the search box, and tell me the ratio of foxes to NE's on 1 page.
New Edges blow so hard, yet they have practically the same chassis as your Fox... Major differences are better interior, better brakes, and a body that actually looks fast compared to a box, ahem, I mean Fox. Am I missing something? :curtsy:

Edit: You went from 2 BMW's to a Fox, major pay-cut or something? Lol

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
Does any one else not understand the logic of coming on a mustang forum and talking **** about other generations of mustangs?

Carver man, why you even hear? This isn't modded fox body's.com

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
Key word most.

I'm not throwing out 3rd grade insults about other people's cars just because I don't like there generation.

With your logic. If its not a fox it's gay as ****.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #716
Welp, that's it guys. Carver called it. Time to pack up and go home!

701 - 720 of 1523 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.