Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems as though every time I'm washing the stang, every "ricer" within a 10 mile radius has to come down the street revving up the" fartcans", and acting like they are on the last lap and about to win the race??? I don't know, it just seems that that way to me.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
985 Posts
I know the feeling, I live on a road that leads to the local high school. It seems every kid knows about my car. I had a kid in a Mark VIII yell out his window at me "it's slow", then rev his engine. If a ricer with a fart can revs at me I'll either ignore them or point at them laughing.

·
Registered
978 Posts
you should see it here in Japan!! thats all you hear...... :(

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
I live on a nice quiet street and constantly swear I hear ricers going by, ends up it was just neighbors with their weedeaters and leaf blowers taking care of their yards. You sure this isnt the case for you? ;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
lol know exactly what you mean, one of'm actually walked up to me says i have a drag car that would kill all of you, (we have a mustang club kinda thing) and i ask what it runs he goes 12.8 i just ****ing laughed my ass off!

·
Registered
24 Posts
lol know exactly what you mean, one of'm actually walked up to me says i have a drag car that would kill all of you, (we have a mustang club kinda thing) and i ask what it runs he goes 12.8 i just ****ing laughed my ass off!
the malibu of doom? comming from the guy on the 250 trying his ass off to pull the front wheel off the ground. lool

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I live on a nice quiet street and constantly swear I hear ricers going by, ends up it was just neighbors with their weedeaters and leaf blowers taking care of their yards. You sure this isnt the case for you? ;)
yep I'm sure, they even slow down thinking I'm going to look. NOT!!!!!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
I live in a very small neighborhood with no ricers in the area...thank god. BUT since I put " Y GO SLO " on my license plate every fn ricer in the fn area wants to race me. 4 door sedans and I think even a mini van....too. Rarely does another American muscle car want to race just these gas cans calling themselves racers

·
babe, let's get packed
2,034 Posts
I get revved at all the time...
...but usually by a new edge Mustang. :rolleyes:

p.s. Cobras are my favorite :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts