Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saturday mornin bout 4 or so i was drivin down raleigh lagrange off walnut grove and i was following my friend and he decided to bust a u turn in front of me without lookin. i was doin bout 50 and 6 or7 cars behind tryin to catch up. i assumed somebody had to piss so he pulled over or he saw me comin so i just let off the gas a lil......WRONG he didnt even look in his mirror. well heres the outcome when a 89 stang t bones a 90 model fullsize ext cab chevy truck........

considering how it looks and how hard we hit (hard enough to brak the transmission off of the engine and seperate the floor from the body of the car and my forearms bent the steerin wheel) i think we are VERY lucky to walk away. no seatbelts, air bags, etc. BLESSED. could have been alot worse and maybe this was one of those wake up calls. my friend had glass in his eyeball, all over pretty much and the way the dash is ent up and twisted on the pass side is from his body slammin into it. we both got out and walked away from this with some cuts and bruises. lucky? you make the call.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I dont know if you are religeous, but I would be thanking God a LOT right now if I was you! It was not your time obviously. And YES the car is totalled

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
From the looks of the first pic it doesnt look like you hit a car, It looks like you ran into the ugly tree! Just kidding bro, but glad thats all that happened

Doesnt look like there is much left to part out

·
Banned
460 Posts
Wow that front end is destroyed. Be glad you didn't get destroyed.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow that front end is destroyed. Be glad you didn't get destroyed.
dont know how we walked away but we did. somebody was definetely watchin over me and now i think ive used 7 of my 9 lives.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
glad your ok.

now... you dumb ass start wearing seatbelts not just for you but you should always make your passanger wear a seatbelt. glad to hear your ok but yes let that be a ake up call. you lucky ass. get a new stang. so whose fault was it?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
maybe its time for a 2.3 stang....slow it down a lil and make things safer....haha...not really but glad to hear no one was seriously injured

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
glad your ok.

now... you dumb ass start wearing seatbelts not just for you but you should always make your passanger wear a seatbelt. glad to hear your ok but yes let that be a ake up call. you lucky ass. get a new stang. so whose fault was it?
ive got the hatch with the broke tq box but im sure i can get it welded up or somethin. i just wanted a notch but oh well. we were both at fault. me for goin too fast and him for not lookin for cars before he pulled out to make the u turn. im bout to get LUCKY tatted on my forehead.....i just cant figure out how we keep gettin so lucky. i am definetly blessed and i definetly gonna wear my seatbelt from now on.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My car is observing a moment of silence for its fallen comerade. Glad your ok man, you never know though some sand paper might take that rust right out of your forehead.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts