Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if anyone has ran a Stage 3 Steeda Handling pak, if so how did you like it?? On the other hand is it worth 1,500 or is there way betters kits or parts to piece together for that price?? Thanks for the help, just trying to get the best bang for the buck.

Link to the one im talking about- Steeda Handling Pak - Stage 3 for 2005 thru 2010 Ford Mustang 555-2372

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
There's an Eibach package that doesn't have the strut tower brace, ball joints, or bump steer kit...whatever that is, lol. :p

2005-09 Mustang GT Eibach Pro System Plus- Shocks/Struts/Springs/Sway Bars

That's what may end up getting, get the strut tower brace later. As far as the springs go, the Steeda springs say it's 1" front, 1.25" back. The Eibach Pro kit springs are 1.3" front, 1.4" back. Not sure which you prefer, but the lower stance appeals to me more.

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
I haven't driven a car with that setup, yet, no. Those are the size wheels I plan on getting, as well, with 255/35/20 tires up front, 315/35/20 tires in the back. Jucostud, the local tire/wheel guy on this forum, recommended that tire setup for the wheels I want and said it should clear okay on the Pro-kit springs.

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
Nice! :D It'll be a while before I pick up that kit, so if that's next up on your list, let me know how it works out. :yes

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
i have the eibach sportlines which are 1.9" front and 2.3" rear and i love the stance and handling with them. its a bit rougher but i prefer the handling over comfort. heres how it looks

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
What're your wheel and tire sizes, T-Mo?

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
I have the Eiback Pro Kit, and the handling is really nice. It is a little less comfy but worth it. I personally LOVE Steeda. They make especially real nice suspension products. I say shop around but the Steeda kit is worth it IMO. A lot of people here kind of piece together their suspension for their liking, but, Steeda kit is a good place to start. Because, in the end you're going to want to do more.

·
Registered
789 Posts
The adjustable Tockiko shocks and struts seem to pretty popular as well. Stiff as a go kart when you want and soft as a cloud when you don't. Their kinda pricey though, I think near 6 bills just for the shocks and struts. That's what I'm gonna run though.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Tokico D-Specs are just over 500 bucks for the set. Then would be a good time to get camber/caster plates as well...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
What're your wheel and tire sizes, T-Mo?
i have my stockers on right now with 235 55 17. but my 19 inch 2010 gt500s with 255 40 19 front and 285 35 19 rear will be going on soon

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Im lower than Sportlines on 20's with 255/35/20 up front with a 30mm offset and out back i got 275/35/20 with a 50mm offset and i only rub on the back on big bumps. There is a cost to being low though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts