Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, like stated above just wondering. Im gonna start buyin some parts and was wonderin if anyone has good or bad things to say about Lethal. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
The only negative thing I have heard about Lethal is slow shipping, but that has only been two or three times. Everything else I have heard is great. Before you order though, check with 07stanggt. He is a vendor with great service and he gives a discount to members. What it it you are wanting to buy?

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have made a few orders from Lethal. The only thing I had a problem with was the first order I did over the phone. The guy told me the order would be shipped before 1pm that day. (Friday) They werent shipped until Monday. Other than that they have been great! I highly reccomend them.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
i ordered **** friday and it hasnt shipped yet. if its not shipped monday i'll be on the phone with them throwing a ****ing bitch fit lol... i spent $100 to get express shipping. which is a croc of **** to begin with. ..im waiting until after monday before i say they are good.

·
Registered
226 Posts
My experience with Lethal was satisfactory because they had no control over MAC supply of exhaust products. However, there downfall was very poor communication. I was refunded my money quickly when I cancelled the order and that was that.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
My experience with Lethal was satisfactory because they had no control over MAC supply of exhaust products. However, there downfall was very poor communication. I was refunded my money quickly when I cancelled the order and that was that.
****. i ordered a mac catback lol. i'll wait until today. if its not shipped im going to loose my mind.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Not to scare you more, but the time I ordered they said it would take two weeks,then said it would take two more. I finally went with lmperformance.com for the exhaust components. They had great prices and the items were IN STOCK.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
well, i just got an email saying they are outa stock on mac exhaust. let them know if i wanna cancel or switch. 2-3 weeks. im going to check out lmperformance

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
I've bought a few things from Lethal and I love them. My springs where at my front door in just a couple of days.

My buddy has a real nice 03 Cobra and Lethal is just about the only company he deals with. They are probably the most highly respected vendor on svtp.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
i cant really complain about them. i mean they were outa stock. thats not really a big deal...i dont know how it took 4 days to figure that out though.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Purchased a lot from them and I had nothing but good experiences with Lethal. Good customer service, they respond back to you in a timely manner and good shipping.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Yes I love lethal, great custom service

·
Registered
127 Posts
Lethal is the only vendor i even want to deal with. whenever i call jared and place an order, it gets shipped immediately. also, if theres any problems with your order, they keep you up to date...lethal FTW!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, like stated above just wondering. Im gonna start buyin some parts and was wonderin if anyone has good or bad things to say about Lethal. Thanks.
Lethal Performance just managed to charge my PAY PAL account another 262.00 bucks @ 12/25 or12/26/2020. And a Merry Xmas to these rip-OFF artist. BAD VOO DOO shop ELSEWHERE... at Summit, CJ pony, American Muscle or JEGS.!!!!!
Plus Pay PAL disputes are a JOKE..!
Bought a DW 400 fuel pump here 9/28/20 which out of the box overheated and hardly could start my 2019 Mustang GT up when warmed up. Still waiting for my refund after I sent it back to them 12/04/2020 & being walked down "the yellow brick road"!
I bought another DW 400 to replace this 1 from LP... from SUM....MT no problem GT ROCKS!!
Never will do business here again. American Musl, CJ Ponnnnie, SU MIT or JEgG's..i have bought over 20K w these guys IN high performance aftermarket products..roush, steeda, bmr, etc...never a problem had to send back one coil pack bulit by Grananelli..no issuses either..Lethal..death metal kill ur dog eat ur KAT music on hold for customer service while listening to how we provide superior customer service..LMAO!
I am f..duckkk over for over $500.00 for a $262.00 DW400 malfuction fuel pump! $180.00 labor cost twice and shipping, being JRK OFF by LETHAL P. Customer Servive and my tme and headache. NEVER AGAIN!
Leth does NOT give a $h*t

1 - 16 of 16 Posts