Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Buy American or GTFO
515 Posts
:mad: FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL IS MISHIMOTO AMERICAN OR JAP? I need a new radiator and they look sweet but I am not putting Jap crap in my Mustang!
Car enthusiasts respect all car manufacturers and companies. Don't think so closed-minded

·
Resident Diabetic...
1,827 Posts
Bwahahahahahaaha! I won't be needing those lol. :D

But I must say, someone is well stocked in the play it safe dept. :eek:

·
MM Official Sammich Maker
6,732 Posts
I am going to the epic "Canadia" next month. Vancouver specifically. Any advice to my travels?
make sure you go to the corner of east hasting and main street
im sure you will find all your need's;)

·
Resident Diabetic...
1,827 Posts
/\ I love it! That is where its at, although it doesn't ALWAYS work. (so my sister inlaw tells me).

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
**** it, **** happens....lol..Then again breathing metal, dust, paint, thinner, etc,etc day to day prollyl doesnt make my man soliders up to par so who knows. Fine with me though. i dont want any little rats running around.

·
Resident Diabetic...
1,827 Posts
Lol I want some rats, just no time soon. Thats why that magic pill is my unsung hero.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
easy street racer. Id just put an OEM radiator in it. I dont see anything about your car and doubt theres much to warrant an upgraded radiator

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
^ I already informed him of this in his other thread days ago. lol
OMg over 35,000 post you must have Alot of internal info.:eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
:mad: FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL IS MISHIMOTO AMERICAN OR JAP? I need a new radiator and they look sweet but I am not putting Jap crap in my Mustang!
Mishimoto is an American company but they buy or make most of their products in CHINA. Company is named after the founder’s cat.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts