Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think im like a lot of GT owners out there in the sense that their 1st mod is always exhaust. When I got my GT I couldnt wait to get her screamin loud. Since then Ive added an o/r x pipe with slp straight through mufflers, dumped. So Im pretty much runnin open exhaust. I was wondering if that could harm my engine in any way. I havent had it that way for that long but its been eating away at me and i cant seem to get a good answer from anyone. im gonna be getting an xcal3 with a custom tune and i was curious if that would correct it, if its bad for the motor.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Geez thats such a relief. i kept hearing so many different answers, i didnt know what to believe.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know a lot of people had the o/r x pipe but a lot of guys that ive talked to go with some kind of mufflers and since mine were straight through i though it made some kind of difference or something. its louder than hell but i like it a lot.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
some people run nothing but open headers. if they can run open headers without any problems, then of course you can run full exhaust without any problems

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx guys. now i can drive happy, no worries :D

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Stop letting those tuner guys get to you...they are all :eek:

So maybe some open headers now??

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
true my brutha. headers with some mufflers at the end and thats. them tuners are just jelous cuz theyre cars sound like weak!#@ go carts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts