Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so the tuner I took my car to finally has time to finish my tune (after I made 3 trips) and something seems off or maybe I'm just crazy. So it made 359/365. I figure that's decent but still doesn't quite seem right. So I take it out for a run tonight and instantly get 2 rich codes p1132 and p1152. So do you guys think the tuner messed up or is it really just that slow?

Mods:

Vortech v-1 SI with 3.33 pulley on 107.5" belt
Intercooled
78mm TB
I/r midpipe

I have a 3.12 pulley that I might put on and have it retuned but I don't have the money yet. Going to get a set of radials, gears, and tlok first.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Also it's a 5spd if that makes much diff

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
How much boost are you making?

Causes for running rich could be an awful tune, bad o2's (very very unlikely both would go out at the same time) bad fuel rail pressure sensor, or MAF issue

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Do you have a wideband sensor on your car and boost gauge?

If not that is your next step. Without a wideband you are flying blind and everything we say is a guess. Plus it will protect your investment. Every time i punch the throttle i glance at mine to make sure it is correct.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
Post the dyno graph. Your numbers are similar to mine, but my hp flatlines at 5400rpm. Do you have a powerpipe? How much timing? The codes are telling you that something is wrong.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much boost are you making?

Causes for running rich could be an awful tune, bad o2's (very very unlikely both would go out at the same time) bad fuel rail pressure sensor, or MAF issue
Probably the MAF :(
Do you have a wideband sensor on your car and boost gauge?

If not that is your next step. Without a wideband you are flying blind and everything we say is a guess. Plus it will protect your investment. Every time i punch the throttle i glance at mine to make sure it is correct.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I know it's right at about 7 lbs but my wideband wasn't working so I had to send it in for a replacement
Post the dyno graph. Your numbers are similar to mine, but my hp flatlines at 5400rpm. Do you have a powerpipe? How much timing? The codes are telling you that something is wrong.
His printer was broken :facepalm:
In all honesty I don't think he added any timing and I got ripped the **** off. He did 5-6 pulls and said it was good. Definitely NOT going back to him. But yeah I do have a powerpipe and like I said its at about 7 lbs.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Numbers seem right for 7psi. But Id look for a different tuner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts