Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there really a point to 3 guages? I see people rolling about with 3 with the 3 pod pillar. When you boost or spray don't you really only need AFR and a boost or No2 gauge? Wouldn't it be better to save your money just get the 2 gauges? Or do people just do it for looks?

So my question is

1. Do 2 gauges and save the money

2. Get 3 with a gauge than may not be needed for looks

What would you do?

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
I got boost and air/fuel, 2 gauge pod.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats kinda what I am asking..what would a 3 pod be for and is it just for looks?

·
Registered
443 Posts
i mean i do like the pillar look too but i like the dash one more.. but EVERYONE who has guages has the pillar one.. i just like to b a lil diff thats all

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah different is good but there isn't to much you can do can u?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the two on my pillar are my shift light and AFR

the two by the gauge cluster are n2o pressure and fuel pressure
do you feel that they are necc or not really? What are the 2 or 3 most important gauge with spray or boost?

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
the fuel pressure, not so much as my n2o kit as a FP monitor on it. if it drops below 30 psi, the kit won't spray.

the n2o pressure guage is important as i don't have to constanty get out of the car and check the gauge on the bottle.

afr is good so i can watch to see if i go lean or rich when spraying.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Im goign to get the ones on the cluster..the ones that go on the dash and do BOTH pilliars...its ganna be CRAZY sweet:cool:

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
ive got the dash one also. Not really feeling the ricer look of them up the windshield post.

·
Registered
443 Posts
yea the pillar one can b too ricey.. u always see a ricer with pillar gauges and a giant ass tach. its just too played out for me

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.