Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GT Sleeper....
I love all the mods you guys do to make your cars stand out from the crowd. I am trying to keep mine as stock looking with just minor cosmetic mods.
Does any one think I can call it a "sleeper" . I just wondered what you all think cause I value another Stang owners opinion more than my friends. And I am thinking of getting vanity plates " SLEEPIN"

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really want the plates.... but it might be just a little tacky.... but then again... we are talking about me....lol

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
My car will stay a sleeper!!! I've done put side scoops, window scoops, and front bumper but in the end all was taken off and thrown away. For some reason I just can't bring myself to visual mods. That is why I have $1500 worth of Cervini's side exhaust sitting in my extra bedroom with no plans on ever installing it. I get a kick out of it when someone with a vette or even a couple vipers pull up with that big **** eating grin on there face because they think they are about to kick your ass and then you are pulling from them. Then the get back onside of you with the :wtf just happened look on there face.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
really threw it away, the last thing was the Creative Auto Design-Cobra R front bumper, looked awesome on the net so I ordered it got it painted and about 2 months later didn't do it for me anymore, so I bought another factory bumper and got it painted and scraped the Cobra R bumper

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
to much headache, i have tried selling the side exhaust 3 times but everyone wants it for free. i had to pay $1500, and I only want $900 but everyone is like yeah I want it and then never hear back from them.

So when I get tired of looking at it I will let you know before I throw it in the trash.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
me neither that is why I never got it painted, I bought it and the more I looked at it the more I wondered "WHY IN THE HELL DID I BUY THIS"

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I know what you mean... I'm more into subtle changes, like a Cervinis concept hood... looks stock from the side, but has some cool scoops. For a rea bumper, I'm considering the C/S bumper, and for the front a simple agressive chin spoler... aside from wheels, they don't stand out as much but it does make the car a bit unique.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Looks wise I want some type of hood scoop, classic chin spoiler, GT500 spoiler, and Steeda pentars.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts