Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
Maybe $2-3000 for the 85? Depends on quality of the work done to it I suppose.

I wouldn't touch the SVO unless you have really deep pockets. Even then you can't touch it or people will give you **** for 'molesting' an SVO. Guy seems pretty full of himself too, sounds like he's going to want like $10k or something ridiculous for it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
obviously, checking underneath both cars for rust is a must. but they both look and sound like theyre in good-great shape, but like arummel said, thats if the work done to the gt is quality and not crap. if the work is solid, then its a terrific solid build that will make some great hp. the guy with the 85 literally seems to have done everything in the most optimal way.
it sure wouldnt hurt to ask the guy selling the svo what his asking price is, but he is probably going to want a stupid high price, but its possible that hes just putting up a front to keep people from trying to scam him or low ball him. he might be reasonable, he might not, dont cost anything to find out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
A guy is selling is very rare 86 Shadow Blue SVO with 22,000 miles on Ebay now. He's on most SVO sites. Mike from Elmhurst IL. True SVO nut. Was only asking $10,500

The guy above should be in this range, if not...let him keep it.

·
LORD ZERO VENOM SUPREMACY
917 Posts
I wouldn't touch the SVO unless you have really deep pockets. Even then you can't touch it or people will give you **** for 'molesting' an SVO. Guy seems pretty full of himself too, sounds like he's going to want like $10k or something ridiculous for it.[/QUOTE]

^^Thats true a guy was trying to sell an svo block for 5k and he wanted 15k+ for his svo. Thanks to him no svo or svo 2.3l for me :computer:

·
917 Posts
Yeah the engine block but he kept insisting it was a complete motor, without upper/lower intake, valve covers, nothing basically. But he kept insisting that for under 1k he wouldn't sell, he said it was an insult to the engine, oh well. But I've seen a guy selling a 2.3l turbo engine wiring harness ecu everything for $400 but i didn't have money so no turbo engine for me:linksucks

·
917 Posts
^^^^incase my definition for engine block is wrong i am sorry but when a friend saw it he said "that much for a block"

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
For $400 with wiring and all, that'd be really nice. I see complete motors with no wiring harness go in the $500-$700 range all the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts