Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Not really crazy about it. That's just me. If I was going to tint tail light I'd do them all.

·
Registered
597 Posts
do them all or nothing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I have my lid blacked out and wanted to have the Saleen look to it. Its not tint either, its just a blackout with an opening for the reverse light.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'd just stick with a blackout panel

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yo its not terrible if you like it do it. Its your opinion that really matters. As long as your not putting chrome taillights and a 747 wing on the back do whatever makes you happy man.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Just get the sequential tail lights.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
I'm definitely not of a fan of that. The 3 stripe tail lights are a classic look, I wouldn't personally cover up one on each side to have a 2 stripe look :dunno

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yo its not terrible if you like it do it. Its your opinion that really matters. As long as your not putting chrome taillights and a 747 wing on the back do whatever makes you happy man.
haha, yeah. I got them and put it on and they look pretty good. I'll post pics tomorrow. They fit really nice and it looks like a different car from the back now. It was cheap so if I don't like 'em i'm gonna take them off. :)

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
I'm definitely not of a fan of that. The 3 stripe tail lights are a classic look, I wouldn't personally cover up one on each side to have a 2 stripe look :dunno
+1

I love how distinctive Mustang tail lights are. At least to me...

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yea not diggin it man... just black them all out.. for what you paid to do that you could have tinted every light on your car with night shadez

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
leave them red or tint them all...looks better either way then saleens fail of a tail light idea...if you like it then do it..just don't expect others to swoon over it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts