Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That I haven't started my car in awhile!

Finally got my car back together today :). Started her up for the first time in over a month, walked around to the back of the car and this what I find laying next to my exhaust.

I have no idea if it came out of my exhaust or what!! Or did the power of the Almighty Mustang scare it to death...Haha :D

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
:lmao
my buddy just killed a bird mid flight with his ms3 few days ago
its a sign

·
Registered
959 Posts
hahaha wtf.. My guess is that it was in the pipe and then died lol..

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Once when we were driving down to the beach in my Mom's Saturn Vue....I literally witnessed a kamikaze seagull......it DIVE BOMBED right into the windshield and died. It was crazy.

·
Registered
292 Posts
a bird flew into my front window an hour ago... :confused: its a sign

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha...gues I need to start driving it more. To keep it from becoming a bird house :D

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
I was heading out of town a while back cruizing right around 65-70 on the back country roads and caught a bird mid flight with the hoodscoop of my car. it got stuck in between the hoodscoop and the hood!!:eek:

·
Doctor of Jurisprudence
2,945 Posts
I decided to do a hard launch on a farm road a couple of weeks ago and this dove flew out of nowhere and underestimated the power and wrath of the Almighty Stang...notice how you can make out the wingprint on the windshield?

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
more importantly, why is your car so dirty....:shiftyeyes

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ what he said. Looks like you scared the sh*t out of it :D

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
NO EXCUSE......

(hows that coming by the way, you sue the **** out of your landlord yet? :shiftyeyes)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts