Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the thread " Be proud to be White. not racist" was closed and deleted.

I started a new thread asking what happened to it and someone posted Zip closed it. Now that thread has been deleted also within minutes of starting it. Not sure if it was Zip or not.

You can't have a fair discussion about race in America if you are unwilling to look at both sides of it. I am asking for an explanation; was there a rules violation in either thread or was it done because a mod decided they did not like the topic?

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
really dude? stop posting threads about this. i explained the reason in your other thread, but even when we shut down threads to put a cap on the drama causing bullshit, we still get people like you who cause us twice as much **** to clean up as before. we get the racism argument. we've had it a million times. go look at some of the threads going on right now in the politics section. if you keep making threads about this you're going to get infractions.

what do you think we close them for? all of us are black and we're trying to keep the white man down? jesus

·
Doctor of Jurisprudence
2,945 Posts
BWAL isn't the only person closing these threads, they're closed because they need to be closed.

Regardless of your intentions, obviously you know where these threads are going to end up, and we just don't have the time, nor the inclination, to babysit these timebombs.

Enjoy the site Newbie, we're a pretty chill bunch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.