Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as I know, they came red and black.
thats what i thought too but this is a pick from a web sight that sells ford products, this is for the amber light kit that comes in the 07-09, and this is suposeidly a picture from ford as a stock mustang??? but like you ive never seen it

·
2011 September ROTM
1,868 Posts
that interior is no where near stock the dash steering wheel vents and console have all been painted i'm sure they are custom seat covers

·
2011 September ROTM
1,868 Posts
they came with the black everywhere with the tan????
EVerything that is normally silver is now black even the shifter.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
I went on fords site to custom make one and thats not an option so it cant be the seats from one of them. Its gotta be custom

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
I think it is a Cali Special interior.

The seats are stock, but the dash may have been swapped to the all black. I'm not sure if they came that way or not.

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
That is for a fact cali special interior. When I had the 2006 White Gt I had I was going to put that in my interior......because all tan was not sweet at all. I had a dealer quote and everything. It is stock as it gets actually. The op pic is a ford company picture.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is for a fact cali special interior. When I had the 2006 White Gt I had I was going to put that in my interior......because all tan was not sweet at all. I had a dealer quote and everything. It is stock as it gets actually. The op pic is a ford company picture.
how much did they quote you for, cuz i agree 100% with all tan equal not sweet.!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.