Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I picked up this V2SQ used from a member on here originally for my 2v. As far as I know the only thing I need is a bracket to convert it for my now 98 Cobra. If you could please look at these pics and let me know if I am missing anything or if anything will not work with my Cobra vs the 2v * injectors, PMAS, etc * that would be great. I know it is asking a lot but you all have yet to fail me :)

Thank you!

·
Registered
356 Posts
One thing you will need is the adapter pipe connecting to the throttle body.

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for moving this thread. Did not realize where I had posted it. Adapter pipe? I am assuming I can get this from Vortech

·
Registered
356 Posts
Should be able to. The throttle body is oval and the 2v throttle body is round. When I put the bullit intake on my car I had to get a different aftercooler and adaptor to the throttle body as the bullit throttle body is oval as well.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Yeah, the inter cooler to throttle body pipe is the only thing I see that you need to swap out.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have discovered for something like that you usually have to call them. They have been very good about giving out the part number so you can then buy it from one of their resellers for less than you would have to pay them for it.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
You just need the tube for a 96-98 cobra, that will work on the set up you have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts