·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a photoshop of the rims and the cobra bumper, it was the red one from a bad angle so i tried my best.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
i think i just threw up in my mouth

·
The Shogun of Harlem
6,344 Posts
I can tell the look you were trying to put together and I think it would look great!
In real life it wouldn't sit that low anyway so don't worry about it. Chrome wheels on a white car are always hot. I think if you are looking into this look you should definitely go for it. I love the way it looks with the spoiler delete. Really clean and smooth lines. Now you just need to work on your photoshop skills. LOL

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
neckbonekat said:
I can tell the look you were trying to put together and I think it would look great!
In real life it wouldn't sit that low anyway so don't worry about it. Chrome wheels on a white car are always hot. I think if you are looking into this look you should definitely go for it. I love the way it looks with the spoiler delete. Really clean and smooth lines. Now you just need to work on your photoshop skills. LOL
i agree, in real life it would look pretty good!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha aww come on now
i dont think they're that bad
i had to throw the bumper together from this picture, so you know

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol yep its a new aerodynamic technology :D

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
maybe in photoshop but otherwise, its too expensive for what its worth

·
Registered
606 Posts
HAHA.. i would keep it white.. i wish mine was.. or maybe sonic blue.. Black is just too much work! Gotta love my cali duster though! I think the look is going to be sick once its done. I am looking at a new front bumper cover for mine.. I think i am going with a stock 01 cobra front. I think they look cleaner than the 03-04.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts