Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered a throttle body spacer by SR Performance this past thursday. Today the package came in the mail. Super excited to get my spacer installed, I opened a package which did not have my performance part in it. Not only was it not my spacer but had nothing to do with adding any kind of performance to my car. I recieved a stupid center cap for a rim. I called and you told me that i needed to send a picture and you would review it and upon review send me the correct part. Does this happen often? Do you not believe a unhappy customer that recieved something that was completely wrong? Now the guy that I spoke to after telling me about my picture being reviewed, that yall would "try" and have the right part sent out to me. Im really big with customer service as I work in retail myself. And just to feel as if someone thought I was lying to them did make me feel that I wanted to shop with you anymore. I will wait for my correct part to be sent to me, but the purpose of this email is to give you direct feed back as to my satisfaction with this experience. I understand that people make mistakes but how is a throttle body spacer mixed up with a wheel center cap? Your website is the easiest to look for parts and has everything that goes towards my style. As far as my future business, its up in the air. First impression is everything (even though this is my second order through you). But I digress, I hope that my issue will be resolved rapidly because I would like to continue using you as my first stop shop for getting my mustang the way I want it. I hope that you dont just blow over this thread because you need feedback other than what you can regulate on your actual website.:swordfight:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well that solves that. I just canceled it due to the lack of response from the first person I spoke with. For the second guy that I spoke with on the phone thank you for your assistance, i believe your name was Joe.

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
PrettyBoyStang,

First off, I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience with us. I'm not happy with the way our initial Customer Service Rep handled this either. He/She should have set up an exchange right from the get-go, which would have cleared the air a lot better. Again, I'm sorry you had to go through all of that hassle. This is not how we typically handle a wrong item shipped problem. My only thought is this Rep is one of our recently hired Customer Service guys/gals and they got mixed up with one of our damaged/warranty return policies.

Thank you for your feedback though, it's truly appreciated. I'm going to make sure all of our CS Reps are clear on all of our polices, to prevent something like this happening in the future. Also, I'm glad the second CS Rep you mentioned got everything sorted out for you. If there's anything else I can help with, feel free to give me a shout. I'd really like to change your impression about AM!

Shane

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shane,

I will continue to order from your company just for the simple fact that you guys test the mods on your own cars before you sell. I definitely appreciate your response and your honesty with the first CS rep being somewhat new. Like i said i have ordered from you once before (sequential tail lights) and I will again. I did cancel the exchange for a credit back to me so Im actually going to order something else at a later time. Again thank you.

·
gtscrewd
5,228 Posts
a tb spacer is not gonna net you **** anyway proablly as much as the center cap

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
Shane,

I will continue to order from your company just for the simple fact that you guys test the mods on your own cars before you sell. I definitely appreciate your response and your honesty with the first CS rep being somewhat new. Like i said i have ordered from you once before (sequential tail lights) and I will again. I did cancel the exchange for a credit back to me so Im actually going to order something else at a later time. Again thank you.

That's good to hear. Thanks for understanding and continuing to do business with AM! Your next experience should go over much smoother than this previous one.

Again, let me know if there's anything I can do to help in the future!

Shane

1 - 6 of 6 Posts