Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
It's not easy being green!
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah a few hours ago my dad bought our neighbors small fishing boat for 300 bucks. It is in pretty good condition, all it needs is to be washed and cleaned up but not too bad. Oh and it has a new trailer too. Not sure what boats are running these days but it seems like a good deal but I'm not sure because...........well I'm not sure what they run LOL Here are a few pics.

As you can see here just some leaves are in it. So a small cleanup is really all it needs. The motor in the back also works.

Just thought I would share with ya guys. I'm sure there are some fishers here :yes. I'm not generally a fishing guy I just enjoy target shooting but I might take it up.

and yes I know its a tad messy in front of our shop, I need to clean up a little.

P.S. The ZDC crew can use this as a small boat to get to and from islands and such and or bases that are on islands. Great contribution eh guys???

·
Say When
4,987 Posts
Dude, i ****ING LOVE FISHING!!! You should take it out with a 12 pk of coors and enjoy it. I wish I had a perminant home to store a boat..

·
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never hated it, just never cared but my brother LOVES FISHING. He has been wanting a boat for awhile and I guess ge finally gets one.

·
Say When
4,987 Posts
Eh, I guess it's not for everyone. Although it is still comforting just to drive down river and chill out.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Thats a pretty good deal i would say, im not big on fishing but itd be fun to bomb around on.

o and that would definitly be a fair contribution to the ZDC just on the fresh water base cuz itd get swallowed in the ocean :p

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Dude, i ****ING LOVE FISHING!!! You should take it out with a 12 pk of coors and enjoy it. I wish I had a perminant home to store a boat..
Who drinks Coors man? You need to get away from that watered down beer and drink some real stuff.:lol jk :shiftyeyes Or am I?:D To the OP thats a good buy and I want a setup like that for white perch and brim fishing.

·
Say When
4,987 Posts
Who drinks Coors man? You need to get away from that watered down beer and drink some real stuff.:lol jk :shiftyeyes Or am I?:D To the OP thats a good buy and I want a setup like that for white perch and brim fishing.
WHAAT! Coors is my favorite **** around beer. But Heini has to be my favorite.

·
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah just a fishing boat to take to the river and stuff. It's a neat setup.

Oh and it will also be a nice setup for killing zombies. Pick em off one by one from the water.....awesome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts