Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So last year during the black friday sales, I took the plung and ordered a Stage 2 Gen 2 VMP TVS Kit with a few extras. Im comfortable with installs, but since I dont have a garage, my original plan was to have a buddy of mine do the install at his shop. Then responsability kicked in and every single time I put cash aside to get it done, something came up. The past weekend I said screw it, im doing it myself. I called a buddy with an open garage at told him im bringing beer! Two and a half days later, I am happy to report that the install was a success and my Lola is now a whiner!

Ofcourse what would a thread be without pics!

Install specs:

VMP Stage 2 Gen 2
82mm pulley
Triple Pass Heat Exchanger with fans
127MM CF JLT
Dual 60mm TB
47lb injectors and a VMP BAP
Brisk plugs
Reische 170 deg. Thermostat
AFR500 NTK Wideband O2
Lethal Performance O/R X-Pipe
Resonator Delete
Corsa Extremes

Dyno scheduled Tuesday, and videos to come!!!

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Hell yeah! If I weren't going turbo, a TVS would be my choice. I've seen some real hard running cars with them. What upper pulley are you running?

·
Registered
329 Posts
if i wasnt so stuck on the look and sound of turbos this was the same kit I was going to order.. you shouldnt be dissapointed my friend..

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments everyone. Turbos are awesome, but i went for a ride in my buddies tuned rs3 and i was on the phone with VMP the following week. Im very excited. Hopefully dyno numbers and a track pass soon. I just got the NT555Rs mounted and im swapping to 13 CJ springs in the rear to gain a little tire clearance. My wheel offset is aggressive so this is a quick fix until i widen the wheels.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
congrats man, that's going to be one fun ride!

·
Mr. Stangarang
2,620 Posts
Looks great man, and the blue filter just adds the perfect touch to top it off! Can't wait to see some videos!

·
Registered
14 Posts
That is very kool man. Congrats and good luck. A good friend of my just put on the Roush 2300 TVS earlier this year and loves it. He did have the rather conservative Roush tune for a while and couple of weeks ago uploaded a Starkey VMP Tune. Now the car really Rocks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts