Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have had my Mustang in hibernation for a good time now, this past weekend we had some decent temperatures so I took the Stang off the lift to take some pictures next to her New born sister...hahaha

I picked her up a month ago and it only has 725 on the OD. It is a 2011 Subaru WRX Premium. The premium model comes with heated seats, heated mirrors, windshield wiper warmers. It also comes with a moon roof and fog lights, I opted for this model because of the weather package and the moon roof (it ain't not convertible though!). I also ordered it with some accessories including a homelink mirror with compass, center arm rest extension, SPT short throw shifter, all weather floor mats, all weather cargo tray, front license plate bracket, rear bumper cover and some roof carriers for the winter season. I already purchased some yakama fatcat 6 snowboard carriers, a inno faring and I have some winter wheels and tires. I ordered it mid December 2010, took a little more then 3 months to get the keys. It is my new daily driver and its a blast, Have not been able to really get on it because I am still breaking it in. I will get some more pictures of the both of them when it gets a little warmer out.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Sweet rides! I love the WRX...We were going to get my fiance one, but she decided to wait for the 2012 Jetta GLI to come out.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
nice man cars look good.... what kinda of carbon hood is that it looks great i also has a silver car and im thinking about getting a carbon hood, that drop is perfect on there too

·
Registered
294 Posts
Cars Look Good Man

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Oh god. Get than dent fixed on the rear drivers side qp. It's killing me ^.-. Jking man. Love both cars, and that CF hood looks amazing...The WRX is pretty sweet too. I always wanted an STi.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mana_MGT - Its nice to see some old buds around here on the site, nice mustang too BTW

xXJayManZXx17 - The hood is a VIS 4"

MustangLouver - I know, the dent has been there for quite some time, there is a few small ones here and there on the car...it will be fixed in the future.

To everyone else thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
oh wow thats a 4 inch it looks really good all the other ones i see look to big

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
oh wow thats a 4 inch it looks really good all the other ones i see look to big
the 4 inch hoods that look too big rise up higher near the front and that throws the whole look off imo. theyre usually wider also. i LOVE how the VIS hood looks. suuuuper aggressive!

my car looks very sinister when walking up to it from a distance.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
the 4 inch hoods that look too big rise up higher near the front and that throws the whole look off imo. theyre usually wider also. i LOVE how the VIS hood looks. suuuuper aggressive!

my car looks very sinister when walking up to it from a distance.
yea man its looks great i think this will be the hood to go with in c/f

1 - 15 of 15 Posts