Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it is finally time for dyno!!! Have an appointment for tomorrow, 8 a.m. @ Dynospeed! Super exited!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hoping to make 400rwhp!!

Mods,

42lbs inj
Ford GT pump with BAP
sct Mass air
On3 kit with turbonetics 60-1
6lbs spring
Stock engine

What do you guys think the numbers are gonna look like??

Will post pics and vid tomorrow!!!! Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Gah, it will be close. Possibly a wee bit lower than 400. Definitely post the video though I know some will be super stoked to see it.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Good luck man! Do you have my number? If so text me your results.

Its about time man, Ive been really curious on your power. Dont forget....DO NOT record the first dyno pull! I swear its bad luck!

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Id say with 6spi~ 380ish hp at the wheels

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
did you buy your turbo seperate from the on3kit and then just sell the shitty turbo they give you??? If so i must look into this lol

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Yeah much boost are you running? If its 6psi, Id have to agree with Matt, maybe a little more.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
good luck man! Put 8psi to that bitch!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good luck man! Do you have my number? If so text me your results.

Its about time man, Ive been really curious on your power. Dont forget....DO NOT record the first dyno pull! I swear its bad luck!
Thanks man!! Not recording the first pull :D lol. PM your number bro. Im getting nervous haha

Id say with 6spi~ 380ish hp at the wheels
I really hope to hit 400, but I will be happy with 380!

did you buy your turbo seperate from the on3kit and then just sell the shitty turbo they give you??? If so i must look into this lol
Yes sir! Bought the kit and got the turbo separate. Only paid $400 for it brand new!! lol

Yeah much boost are you running? If its 6psi, Id have to agree with Matt, maybe a little more.
Its a 6psi spring bro. Few guys with the same spring were putting down 400ish, will find out tomorrow!!:D:D:D

I've heard nothing but bad about the On3 turbo kit. How is your experience with it so far?
Well no boost so far lol, but as far as fitment and all that I really had no issues with it man. Only thing I hate is the shitty ride because of the k-member and C/O!! lol

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
a single 6psi spring is good for 12psi depending on boost controller.

You just running a line from the turbo to the WG?

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Well no boost so far lol, but as far as fitment and all that I really had no issues with it man. Only thing I hate is the shitty ride because of the k-member and C/O!! lol
Shitty ride? What K member and coilovers do you have? And $400 new for the turbo or kit without the turbo?

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
a single 6psi spring is good for 12psi depending on boost controller.

You just running a line from the turbo to the WG?
I have no boost controller bro :( Looking into one though(really liked the one you have :D!) Yeah, pretty much tapped the turbo to get the line for the WG.

Shitty ride? What K member and coilovers do you have? And $400 new for the turbo or kit without the turbo?
Went with Qa1 w/arms and the UPR C/O with 175lbs spring bro. $400 for the turbo lol

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
i think he ment bought the kit and 400 for the turbo new which is awesome to here. hopefully in about 9 months ill get as lucky when i decide which way im gonna be able to go.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
yeah I love mine..but i got a great price...otherwise i'd have the e boost street.

honestly man look into the in-cabin TurboSmart manual boost controller it will help a lot also

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
+1 to the bumpy ride after a k member

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i think he ment bought the kit and 400 for the turbo new which is awesome to here. hopefully in about 9 months ill get as lucky when i decide which way im gonna be able to go.
Just look around the forums man, or tell scott too hook ya up :D

How much was the actual kit?
Kit I think is $2100, dont know how much there new kit is gonna be though.

yeah I love mine..but i got a great price...otherwise i'd have the e boost street.

honestly man look into the in-cabin TurboSmart manual boost controller it will help a lot also
Yeah man I saw they were pricey lol...I'll look into the turbosmart thats going to be my next purchase :cool:

Funny thing is that I had a TurboSmart, but it was connected to the WG, and my dumbass some how broke it:tomato:eek::banghead:banghead:banghead

1 - 20 of 74 Posts