·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not right now, it's still on 4 jack stands. Still need to get the wheels on it and get it cleaned up. Then tuning time....then the track.

·
Registered
685 Posts
need to get a real air/fuel ratio gauge but sounds good

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No need, I like the light show...lol. I leave tuning to the professionals, that gauge has been there since I bought the car, I thought about covering it up with electrical tape.

·
Registered
685 Posts
yeah I hear ya I have to get a new wideband so I can do some tuning with the pms. Hope I don't F... anything up lol.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
looks nice... now get that thing on the road already :) i have no room to talk...

·
Registered
825 Posts
Nice........real nice. Lets get a video of it on the street.

maybe tell us something about the girls with the big ta ta's

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice........real nice. Lets get a video of it on the street.

maybe tell us something about the girls with the big ta ta's

Damn you photo bucket....those are pics from a party we had at my cousins house around new years time. Those are the clean pictures. Luckily I didn't upload the other ones...lol

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
that is a sweet deal. Have you tried this or know anyone that has?

Thanks...

No, I just noticed it a few days ago while I was browsing around on there. I remembered it, because I have the same narrow band gauge. I was thinking it would be great to have the wide band and the great looking autometer narrow band gauge. Also, you could always have everyone telling you that you're full of **** for saying it's a wideband- which would also be amusing.

·
Registered
334 Posts
good to see that thing running

ours is still on jackstands with procharger and new transmission on the gound beside it :(

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Damn you photo bucket....those are pics from a party we had at my cousins house around new years time. Those are the clean pictures. Luckily I didn't upload the other ones...lol
what do you mean luckily.......i say damnit that you didnt

·
Registered
2,950 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I not much one for street racing. I've already seen one friend loose it into a ditch and get all bloodied up. I'll have some video of it at the track within a month. Should have some video of it on the dyno soon.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
good to see that thing running

ours is still on jackstands with procharger and new transmission on the gound beside it :(

What are you waiting for? BTW I got a nice fan relay with a thermostat built in. Just happen to have an extra that has a manual override. Let me know if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts