Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I got the car running today! Everything seams to be great, I love the lope of the cams, not as much as thumpers, but it has a great lope. The Mac's prochamber is awesome!! That thing sounds great, I have macs LTH's, and Off road prochamber with stock axle backs, and its perfect, nice deep tone, no drone, somewhat quiet crusing, and barks when your on it..

One thing I did notice is that the motor shakes at idle pretty good (cause of the cam lope), I think Im going to get some good motor mounts, and possibly and K memeber brace with the adjuster that run up to the bell housing. Anyone have one of these? what do you think? Suggestions on motor mounts would be great too!!

Thank you!

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
What's new that you added? Pics and vids! :yes

Oh, and grats! :D

·
cammed, geared, and blown
1,919 Posts
:bump:bump:bump:bump:bump:bump:bump:bump:bump:bump

Video or die!:D

edit: by the way, the prothane bullet motor mounts are great, and not all that expensive...and easy to install.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Won't the motor mounts or BMR K-member rattle some teeth out? You may have to wear a mouth guard lol. I want to run the BMR K-member with the hot rod cams but I like to keep a couple teeth.

·
1,919 Posts
:shiftyeyes...and teeth are so 2010...

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
well look at it this way, if it does rattle your teeth out you're a perfect candidate for arkansas

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LMAO!!! you guys are too funny! I made a video last night, Ill get it posted up sometime tonight, or tomorrow.. My GF got in the car last night as we where going for dinner, first thing she says, "it shakes now.."

·
Registered
739 Posts
doesn't rattle, it just moves the entire car in a very good way. :rockon:
I was kinda hoping for that kind of answer. I just don't know if it will be too much for a DD.

well look at it this way, if it does rattle your teeth out you're a perfect candidate for arkansas
Sweet, I always wanted to fit in!! :eek:

·
1,919 Posts
LMAO!!! you guys are too funny! I made a video last night, Ill get it posted up sometime tonight, or tomorrow.. My GF got in the car last night as we where going for dinner, first thing she says, "it shakes now.."
What did she say about the lope?

·
1,919 Posts
funny!
I was really asking if she likes the sound now.
The shake...well that's another thing! haha

1 - 20 of 35 Posts