Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY got the Mustang out of the garage today. Been working on it on and off for about 2 months now. New things in these pics include:

• New front suspension (cut stockers)
  • Repainted driver fender and front bumper
  • New GT Rear bumper
  • Fog HIDs
I still have a loooong list of stuff to do to get it ready for the shows this season... let me know what ya think!

Here are some pics of my Friend, Rusty, cutting the springs. You may remember a Blue Cobalt SS I detailed last year. This is the owner.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Very nice car.

·
Premium Member
10,592 Posts
Car looks awesome. The new stance and fogs look great.

One thing that's always bothered me about the look on these cars is that the bottom of the wheel wells looks WAY too big. I feel like it would look better if Ford would have made them more round instead of oval shaped.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
love it!

ONLY SUGGESTION, find a way to pull up the pipes to fit the bumper...just bothers me how they hang so low...

only reason i mention it is because the whole car is tight and fit and then i see the back and pipes are hanging!

still sex!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Looks real good man. One small thing, just pull the pipes up a bit to fit in the fender outlets a little better.

·
Registered
292 Posts
mmm, i like what i see. :cool:

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome as usual, Zat. You are one of those rare guys that just has that certain touch with cars.
Thanks man, always appreciated.

love it!

ONLY SUGGESTION, find a way to pull up the pipes to fit the bumper...just bothers me how they hang so low...

only reason i mention it is because the whole car is tight and fit and then i see the back and pipes are hanging!

still sex!
Looks real good man. One small thing, just pull the pipes up a bit to fit in the fender outlets a little better.
Oh ya, thats in the plans. Just have not gotten it done yet.

On a side note, I found peeling clear on the fender just now. Soooo, the fender is gonna be repainted at a BODY SHOP... not this hack artist that did it TWICE now.

·
Registered
554 Posts
i'd fix that first

I would, but I would have to get new tires,

MY fronts are 255/45/18 and my rears are 285/35/18 Michele pilot sport tires, almost new (came like that when i bought the rims).

I asked a friend he suggested putting stock springs in the rear to have that stance, Because if i put the front tires in the rear the rear 285's would skim the car when i turn :tomato

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would, but I would have to get new tires,

MY fronts are 255/45/18 and my rears are 285/35/18 Michele pilot sport tires, almost new (came like that when i bought the rims).

I asked a friend he suggested putting stock springs in the rear to have that stance, Because if i put the front tires in the rear the rear 285's would skim the car when i turn :tomato
Theres nothing wrong with your tires... the second number is a percentage of the width, making the sidewall.

My setup: 275/40 in the front and 315/35 in the back.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts