Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)
Running filthy rich cause of not having the blower on it. Vortech said they don't recommend running the Brad Penn break in oil through the blower, so I started it N/A. Got it up to temp, had to keep the throttle up a bit so it would idle. Next up, run it again to ambient temp, cool down, change oil, change plugs, and put the blower on :D

P.S...sorry for the F bomb...I took in too deep of a breath of the gas fume filled air, and burned my nose!

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Very nice man congrats! Thats awesome. Hurry up and break that bitch in

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bro! I know, can't wait til shes broken in, I need boost! Probably going to get a tad more boost out of it by going to 6500rpm since i now have the comp springs in.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Do you have a steel crank? If so rev that bitch to 7000! If you have the fuel supply, max that V1 out with as much boost as you can on stock heads/cams. Id like to see it break 500rwhp lol

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats man!
Thanks bro!

Awesome ride man! how much boost are you going to run?
Thanks man! And last time at 6k it made 13lbs, so maybe somewhere around 14lbs now

Do you have a steel crank? If so rev that bitch to 7000! If you have the fuel supply, max that V1 out with as much boost as you can on stock heads/cams. Id like to see it break 500rwhp lol
Cobra crank son! We'll see how much she makes at 6500...Not sure if the 42lbers are up to par to make 500rwhp though

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
I think 42lb's usually last like 525rwhp. I could be wrong.

If its a steel crank, it should spin up to 7000rpm without any power loss, but it may lose some power because of the stock cams. Im not 100% sure. Cant wait to see that bitch on the dyno.

When you do go to get a dyno tune, dont record the first pull! I swear its bad luck.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
hell yea man thats awesome i cant imagine how your feeling haha... break her in get that s/c back on with and tuned and have fun gonna be a beast

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did an oil/spark plug change, and put the blower on today since it wasn't running right n/a. Shes running mint now :)
Time for the break-in period!

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll get some more vids when I find a decent camera. Clearly my cell cam sucks hahaha

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Better vid outside and at opertating temp...still poopy cell phone LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts