Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys it's been a long time since i've been on here. But it's one of those nights I feel like posting. I'm partially about to be getting out of the Mustang game. But only halfway :lol

So here lately i've been really feeling like i'm in a major slump. Finished up college stuff for an education I realised i'm not really going to use. Working to part- time jobs and getting sick of the balancing act. So I decided to make some drastic life changes and do something else and take more risks. Being so much that thursday is my last day at one of the jobs i've worked for the past 6 1/2 years. Monday starts my new job that will be full time.

But all that being said I decided to continue the drastic life changes and go after a car I have desperately wanted my entire life. I'm sure some won't agree with it but others might. I have decided to sell my Red Roush in order to find a 93-98 Toyota Supra.

I know this thread is worthless without pics so i'll add some in a second.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still want your 67....

oh and hi! lol
Haha that's the half of the Mustang game I can't get out of :lol That car isn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon.

And what the heck is happening with photobucket? I guess I really have been gone a long time. Do you have to pay now to share photos to forums and whatnot?

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Photobucket **** all over the breadth of knowledge of the internet in favor of the almighty dollar.

You're pretty much required to return to being a regular poster once you've given up Mustangs or only have non-running, compound-boosted Fobras lying around.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Also, remember this?

Yeah, me neither.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Photobucket **** all over the breadth of knowledge of the internet in favor of the almighty dollar.

You're pretty much required to return to being a regular poster once you've given up Mustangs or only have non-running, compound-boosted Fobras lying around.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Also, remember this?

So I take it everyone is using Flickr now or is there another new popular one? There is no way i'm gonna pay photobucket just to share some pictures :rolleyes

Haha yea man I totally do. I remember I showed up a little late because all the construction and I just about got lost lol. I also had searched a few times trying to find that area again but never had any luck

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Man, ever since I've moved up to Seattle I've seen a good amount of early-gen Supras and they're really catching my eye. I bet by the time I'd be able to grab one, they'll become a hot commodity like every other car I've been interested in. The thought of Coyote-swapping one makes a tingle happen in my pants though

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Having had a '97 turbo Supra I say go for it .
:drool heck yea, I remember a picture you posted of it before. I would want red as well or maybe the jewel green but i'll be fine with whatever color I can find.

Man, ever since I've moved up to Seattle I've seen a good amount of early-gen Supras and they're really catching my eye. I bet by the time I'd be able to grab one, they'll become a hot commodity like every other car I've been interested in. The thought of Coyote-swapping one makes a tingle happen in my pants though

That would be a pretty sick little swap. My uncle has two of the Supras that body style sitting out at a pasture behind his house. Between the two of them could probably make a running project. It's not the body style i'm after though :dunno

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,527 Posts
I'm sorry that your time in college was wasted. I hope that is not leaving you deep in debt. Student loans are among the few things that you cannot get rid of by declaring bankruptcy and as my brother is fully aware the government will find you and later take the money back.

The unfortunate thing is that more and more college students are finding themselves in your exact situation. They studied a discipline that they could never use.

Oh, I like your '67. I've never been fond of Supras but Toyotas are very will built cars. My wife drives a Highlander. Over the years they have become American built. They are even competing in NASCAR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts