Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford has to re flash my car to stock. My predetor wont cooperate with my car anymore...it has the back-up file locked in it....Just in case you guys missed my last thread...Diabl Sport Support FTL!!!! That is all.

P.S $175.00 CAD to reflash my car in case anyone needs to know.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
That sucks. You better hurry up and have an SCT shipped so you don't have to trailer/tow it all over.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Wow that sucks, man. Glad you're at least making headway with it though, and aren't stuck in some dead-end hole of perpetual mechanical adversity. lol

This is just one more thread that makes me wish I had bought the SCT instead of the Pred. Thank fook mine has worked well so far. *touch wood*

(not that wood, you pervs)

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have a custom tune loaded in yours zip?

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just make sure you constantly update your tuner with the website...if you let your crom files get old thats when **** starts flying. Good thing my service manager is cool as ****...he is picking up the car and returning it when its done.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Dont be messin with my wood Zip...:D

I'll cut that wood any way I want to, tyvm. :lol

just make sure you constantly update your tuner with the website...if you let your crom files get old thats when **** starts flying. Good thing my service manager is cool as ****...he is picking up the car and returning it when its done.
Hmmm. I have yet to update my pred since I bought it last summer. Perhaps I should look in to doing so.

10-4 on the service manager being good. My sm is amazing as well, and has taken care of me countless times in the 10 or so years I've been dealing there. :yes

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Honestly...ive had good luck with them over the years...this is my 4th ive bought...mostly for my diesel trucks ...this is the first time having a problem, but when they **** up...o brother do they /fail!

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
your stupid.... lulu

anyway man that sucks and you said the support sucks for it?
Figure they would be good since you have bought 4 of them ya know

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what did you leave me out of lu lu?

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
your stupid.... lulu

anyway man that sucks and you said the support sucks for it?
Figure they would be good since you have bought 4 of them ya know

ya they sell hundred of thousands a year...who am I? LOL

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Diablos have been kow for effing up. I was into diesel back when the 1st chips started coming out and I had several Diablos they ran great for a bit, then would get a hiccup. I blew my heads, wastegate, and over spun an ATS turbo on my uncle's 6.0. I know learned my lesson. I have one now and I'm going to be getting an SCT X3 soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts