Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
So many mods, so little $
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... The "detail bug." It's expensive but, nothing beats walking to your car and saying "damn that thing looks sexy!" :banana Now if I only had the resources to do a full correction and the dinero to get my bumpers and hood re-painted. :facepalm:

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,385 Posts
... The "detail bug." It's expensive but, nothing beats walking to your car and saying "damn that thing looks sexy!" :banana Now if I only had the resources to do a full correction and the dinero to get my bumpers and hood re-painted. :facepalm:
lol I caught that when I was lik 10 years old. I detailed my first car at age 11 :lol

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,385 Posts
^ ive done this. :yes

You should of seen my arsenal of supplies......

·
Keep Moving Forward
1,006 Posts
I'd imagine I would be the same way with my car if it wasn't a daily driver. I mean, I wash, wax, polish, etc. But, with it being driven everyday, it simply doesn't last. If my next Stang is garage kept I will probably be obsessive about detailing it.

·
So many mods, so little $
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd imagine I would be the same way with my car if it wasn't a daily driver. I mean, I wash, wax, polish, etc. But, with it being driven everyday, it simply doesn't last. If my next Stang is garage kept I will probably be obsessive about detailing it.
It is a pain trying to keep it clean. Especially the interior when you tote passengers around. I also have a bad habit of eating in my car which results in me spilling **** everywhere

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,385 Posts
I drive my car everyday in the summer. I'm so obsessed that before I put my car up for storage, I detail it. Then, when I get bored in the winter, I take the cover off and detail it again, for some reason. :lol

Then in the summer, I detail it every couple days. I do paint correction once a month because i'm really picky about my swirls. And yes, my clear coat should be gone in a years worth of time :lol

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
That sounds like something SON1C would say...

:shiftyeyes
Son1c would reply with a pic of reflections in his blue paint. :D but at op: I caught the bug before Christmas, got a load of detailing equipment and products and haven't been able to stop since lol. I've already made enough money with it to pay for itself twice too so its like free stuff haha. Welcome to the obsession

1 - 20 of 24 Posts