Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i bout some GT40P Heads With Lunati Valve Springs Good For .600 Lift.....bought them like that and they are only 8k miles since the springs and new seals and stuff....i may have them milled .030

gonna run stock cam and hopefully be able to buy 1.7 RRs by the time i do this build....this summer..

trickflow street heat intake thats on the car now

im gonna buy injectors because mine are crap....would 24s be good for this setup on a 306....I plan on doin a 150 wet plate kit down the road

should i go 65 or 70 mm throttle body

and i know this has been said a lot but the stock hears will work with the p's for now right

Whats a good rebuild kit....i guess ill have to wait to buy it tho because im not sure if ill have to get the cranked turned or not so i dont know what bearings to get....lost oil pressure and found bearings in the oil so ill probly have to get it turned right?

also plan on rebuilding the t5 while its out so whats a good rebuild kit for it?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump

·
Registered
519 Posts
i would buy the biggest throttle body you intake accept

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
intake opening is prob 70mm so go that route. Id stick with 19lbers and just throw in a 255 lph if i was gona do my p combo all over again, **** spending the extra money, just leave the 19s and get a bigger maf and not need a tune. Yes stock headers will work

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im gonna replace all injectors because they are cracked and some of them leak and blah blah....so i would rather spend it on the 24 because it just has a lil room to grow as long as it will run right

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would buy the biggest throttle body you intake accept
it should be a 75 i think being trickflow....i would think that would be too much for a p heads 302

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
The opening on your intake is 75 so do that (thought it was 70 like the edelbrock but i was wrong) and 24lb injectors for room to grow? as in better heads? get someones 19 lb injectors for 15 bucks

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The opening on your intake is 75 so do that (thought it was 70 like the edelbrock but i was wrong) and 24lb injectors for room to grow? as in better heads? get someones 19 lb injectors for 15 bucks
i have heard from people like darrel on here that you can go too big with the throttle body tho

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
I dont see why youd wana go smaller than the opening of your intake

1 - 10 of 10 Posts