Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever have any experience with them??

·
Registered
174 Posts
i purchased a s/c from them and they were a little dishonest with me. i was supposed to get a sct x-cal with the s/c but they sent me a envelope to send the pcm in with. then they said it would work with the 07 model which it did not, it needed a coolant crossover kit. even though they made good on the tuner they made me pay half for the coolant crossover kit. i don't want to blast them but i don't know maybe this is a poor adverdtising problem and not a customer service problem, guess you have to find out for yourself.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bought my lower control arms from J&M through my speed shop. Good price and quality, and no issues

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
could you tell a difference from the stock ones??

·
Registered
662 Posts
I just got my lower, upper and drop brackets from them. Haven't installed them yet (this coming weekend). Workmanship looks good, install is straigt forward (came with instructions). The lower ones are tubular, so they are different from the stock ones and look much more riggid. The upper (I got the adjustable) is massive compared to the stock one. I post more after the install.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts