1.6 Roller rockers
Madden Cam Hydrolic Roller not sure on the specs
Aluminum Heads and torker intake
holley 750 with Nitrous Plate 175 shot
brand New T5 trans
Summit subframe connectors
rebuilt 8.8 w/4.10 gears and a currie locker/posi unit
Drag light all the way around with some BFG drag radial shoes

Lookin to have fun with it just my toy getting ready to do body work and paint have not figured out what color yet thinking hunter green or gun metal grey. ive been working on cars sense i was 14 love it i did 4yrs in auto tech but i sell parts haha I like being in the autimotive field and helping people with there cars. I like drag racing and anything that goes fast i appreciate all hot rods and tuner cars and well anything fast!!!!!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
welcome to MM. get us some pics!

check out our texas meet thread. link is in my sig.
Wecome to the insanity that is MM. This place will take over your life so much that you might HARDPARK your stang like others member...s of the site. Also check the TX meet thread in my sig or JoshCs. Its gonna be a blast

·
Registered
267 Posts
welcome! nice ride

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Nothing like a good fox body!! Welcome to MM!!

·
Nightmarebreed
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
69fastback its been taken to the track twice 1/8mile first time blew the clutch out of it and didnt spray the car it went 8.99 second time we took it went 8.5 on a 75shot and still had some bugs to work out of it tho with everything done and the power she puts down 400hp 390tq on 175shot im hoping for 7.70s in the 1/8 and low12s high 11s n the 1/4mile but we'll see haha nothing ever works out like you want it to.

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
Where abouts in Texas are you?
Welcome!

·