Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
WHOOP!
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at getting some Jegs Sport Star wheels and I came across these: JEGS Sport Star II Wheels - JEGS
It really doesn't have that much information on them, I think they are pretty new. Anyone know anything about them? I need something to mount some 26x10.5x15 MT slicks on.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i never seen them before, i think they would look funny on the car. why not just get their regular 5 spokes?

·
Registered
282 Posts
I want those too. My buddy has those or some like those on his 04 cobra and they look sick, but you would have to get skinnies up front so it looks right.

·
WHOOP!
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had never seen them before. To me they look better than the regular 5 spokes un mounted, but I can't find any pictures of them on a car.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
nice lookin rims imo....I wish I could afford 15in rims with MT ET's!

·
WHOOP!
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mad reps to whoever can find the II's mounted. I might call up Jegs later. I'm pretty sure these have come out in the last couple weeks.

·
Registered
640 Posts
how is ur drivability on it? is this ur daily driver? im wanting to do big n littles and didnt know if its horrible to drive with

·
Registered
165 Posts
I say go for some nicer looking rims.... those look very.. "industrial" to me? Unless you like that raw look to it. I just dont think they look well on a clean newer mustang. More like a primered 60's car, thats what I think when I see them

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
If I could find a non slick/dr to mount on 15x10's I would have a set in a heart beat! a beefy sidewall looks bad ass on these cars!!

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
If I could find a non slick/dr to mount on 15x10's I would have a set in a heart beat! a beefy sidewall looks bad ass on these cars!!
im just getting a set of MT street radials for another set of 15x10s so i dont run my slicks on the street.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
im just getting a set of MT street radials for another set of 15x10s so i dont run my slicks on the street.
with the white letters turned in this might work for me too.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts