Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Now all you need is the adapter plate... idler pulley setup..

And a few other random things.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
jesus isnt real, but the delivery guy is a nice man, a very nice man.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
Jesus really left that?

or was it a UPS truck driver sames Jesus?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
sexyness

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
k, im confused could we be talking like he said about ups truck driver named jesus, and by jesus i mean the mexican spelling, or was it like *BAM!* bright light, door gets shattered and jesus is standing there with an m112.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
PLEASE dont start with religion people

you need an idle pulley
$900 adapter plate
a MAF if it didnt come with one
a fuel pump and for SURE a tune

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
maybe not in your eyes.

I agree with Chris.. lets keep that out of this thread.
:D
cause things can get ugly quick
and im not super duper religous but who is to say anything about anything that truly no one knows 100% for sure about
best is to just completely leave it out:)

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it came with a maf, and yea i know what i still need to get, but my question is what should i be doing with the heads, and blower porting. My original plan was to get rpms big valve heads and the port the throttle body, plenum, and m112, but now i am worried that with all that i will just be saying goodbye to my tranny and rear end. And i am not in a financial position to replace those any time soon. So what do you gues think a should do? Port and polish the stock heads, throttle body, and plenum, and skip the big valve heads and the m112 poting, or go all out? The main thing that i am most worried about would be blowing a connecting rod and destroying everything.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
total side note... there is some one on this site removing there m112 if this thread motivates anyone else to take on there own m112 at the same time :D PM me for a name...

Looks like fun man keep your head up and stay smart ... don't go to power hungry all at once... good luck

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I really wanna go all out but this is taking every singl penny i have ever owned, plus some just to put it together. If anything broke i would be screwed with no car all summer. I just am not sure how much the stock engine, tranny, and rear end will hold. Because with the m112 on a stock v6 i belive it is supposed to be about 250rwhp, so add big valve heads, aftermarket cam (how will the 224/224 cam work with this setup?)and everything ported, hell id be guessing somewhere around 330rwhp, and im just not sure the car would hold up

1 - 20 of 46 Posts