Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
175lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
N.W. FL/S. AL/Anyone else in the Southeast area...or...well, anyone really that would want to make the drive...

The squadron I used to work in is having a car show Nov. 7th.

I accidentally left the flyer at work so I don't have TOO many details, but I know there's 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes in I think 5 or 6 categories.

Classic
Import/tuner
Muscle
Exotic

and a couple others I can't recall.

There will be an F-15E, F-15C, F-16 and A-10 set up to snap some pics of your car the jets.

Anyone that may be interested let me know and I'll give you the rest of the info. I think they're requiring a $15 fee (donation) because this is going to help pay for the Maintenance Professional of the Year banquet and awards ceremony.

Should be a lot of fun!

~X

·
The George Forman of Keepers
2,356 Posts
Awesome X! You know Ive been trying to make a trip up there for awhile. sounds really fun. I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Sounds sweet. Dont think i'll get to make it sadly but i would love to play with one of those f-16s hehe

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
that's badass. i'll be out of town that weekend though :(

·
Registered
103 Posts
N.W. FL/S. AL/Anyone else in the Southeast area...or...well, anyone really that would want to make the drive...

The squadron I used to work in is having a car show Nov. 7th.

I accidentally left the flyer at work so I don't have TOO many details, but I know there's 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes in I think 5 or 6 categories.

Classic
Import/tuner
Muscle
Exotic

and a couple others I can't recall.

There will be an F-15E, F-15C, F-16 and A-10 set up to snap some pics of your car the jets.

Anyone that may be interested let me know and I'll give you the rest of the info. I think they're requiring a $15 fee (donation) because this is going to help pay for the Maintenance Professional of the Year banquet and awards ceremony.

Should be a lot of fun!

~X

What side were you, test or operational?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts