Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So one of my friend's friends has a Jetta. It's a 2.0L 8V, Idk what year it is, its not the new body style, its the one before it. I think the chick(yes its a girl) said it had 115HP stock. She is running a Neuspeed supercharger at 5 PSI, P-chip, Ansa Silverline catback exhaust with 2.5 inch tips, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator, Cold Air Intake, Auto tech 260 degree camshaft and Throttle body coolant by-pass. She thinks she is at about 180HP right now, she didn't say whether to the crank or wheels. She wants to race me lol, I know she will probably win cause she has just as much if not more power and me and a weight advantage, I was just curious to know if anyone had any guesses on by how much I will get stomped here. She is coming in two March something for spring break, hopefully by then I will have a new rear end with gears so I wont lose as bad lol.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Like I said idk anything about Jetta's so who knows. I'll definitely try and get someone to tape it for you guys.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I buy a supercharger I wouldn't go with the cheapest route, you get what you pay for. If I don't beat her it's not big deal, she said she wanted to race so I said ok. I would race a Cobra for the hell of it, I know I'm gonna lose but its still fun.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh I know that. I just probably wouldn't trust a used s/c or t/c. Even though theres probably nothing wrong with it I would have had to of known the person who had it before...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts