Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local pickup only.

they are used but only for 2weeks. changed car's so i took them off.. they all come with there original boxes and it comes with the s197 custom enclosure.

For Everything - 800

2 JL 12w3v2 12"
Alpine 1000w Monoblock Amp
Rockford 1 Farad Capacitor

Just For Subwoofer's - 260
2 JL 12w3v2 12"

Thank's

·
Registered
103 Posts
what are the ohm load options on the subs? dual 2, dual 4? single 2 single 4? or something weird like single 3 ohm or dual 3 ohm, i know JL makes some odd ohm load subs, i know that amp pretty well its 600 rms at 4 ohm and 1000 at 2 ohm, just wana figure the best wiring option, would you take $600 for everything w/out the boxes? really dont need the custom or original boxes if you wana keep those and try to sell seperately, built my own box for my stang

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I need help with mine realy quick but i cannot post my own topic. Can someone quote this and start a new one or help me out real quick :D

1. I need to know how to replace my upper corner driver door speaker , its a Mach speaker.

2. I get a beeping sound and my head unit says audio failure, i notice the beep is comming from one of my back speaker which is also a Mach. Whats the deal with this, it goes away after a few seconds but is still anoying :sorry

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Ignore That Im Dumbbbbbb

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Still got them? Willing to trade?

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
If it didn't say Local Pickup only i might be interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts