Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...just bought it...it should be comming in the mail by now. What do you all think of this package? Is the JLT a good cold air intake? I know good things about Diablosport. Also, what kind of performance increase was there when you installed it. thanks...

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
i think this is a horse that geats beat to death...haha you will feel around 20-30hp increase... pretty much the norm on these cars.. pretty red car there too

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
read my sig.....thats the COLD TRUTH about Diablo Sport...and I have been buying their **** for 5 years...just be careful

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
what happened to you? i see you have 91 tune stuck in your ecu? am i reading this right?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I would recommend the tuner that local shops use. If you have a local shop ask them what they tune. I personally like sct and most shops here tune it.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
ya you are and the tuner has my back up locked in it

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
oh man thats shitty!! you were prolly sitting there like HELLYEA then you thought man damnit this ****...

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
is there any way to fix that other than ordering a blank ecu from advanced? i hope its your n2o tune lol

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
JLT is one of the best CAI kits out there for hp gains, personally I've used SCT, I know some guys who like working with the Predator more.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Today I installed JLT CAI in my car. Very easy to install and in fact I did it on my lunch break. Yea there are some out there that look better but I do not show my car and could not justify spending the extra 100 bucks just for looks that no one will see.I got the Xcal 3 and Bama tunes and right off the bat I put the 93 race tune and the car seems to run smoother and the throttle response was just great. I am 100% happy with this so far.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Today I installed JLT CAI in my car. Very easy to install and in fact I did it on my lunch break. Yea there are some out there that look better but I do not show my car and could not justify spending the extra 100 bucks just for looks that no one will see.I got the Xcal 3 and Bama tunes and right off the bat I put the 93 race tune and the car seems to run smoother and the throttle response was just great. I am 100% happy with this so far.

Well i'm glad to hear you liked it. I liked mine on the 02, it's just this time I plan on going to shows, so I personally rather have the looks and power. Either way though, congrats on the install bro. :cool:

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Honestly Im doing both. Sound/looks and power. Its a slow process for the amount of money i make and cost of living and all but Im ordering my O/r h on saturday along with a SCT. Ill order a jlt in a week or 2. And in may with my tax rebate I will order a new hood.

Once that is done, ill have to start selling crack again so I can afford my other mods on the list.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
I would love to do that but I just cant afford it all in one bang. I have the itch and I want the pype bad. I dont wanna deal with the freaking CEL so im ordering a tuner as well. If you can get me the jlt and tuner for 450 or less. Ill buy.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Email Sent

1 - 20 of 20 Posts