Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo I'm going to be doing some spending this week, just wanted to see if anyone could provide a difference between the JLT CAI and the JLT 110mm CAI...I have boiled it down to either of those or the Ford Racing CAI...thoughts??

·
Eat Springs, **** Valves
9,332 Posts
Unnoticeable difference really between the regular JLT and the FRPP CAI. The 110mm is good for high HP builds, but you probably wont need that much flow.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't plan on any high-hp mods any time soon...maybe cams within a year...but thats nothing crazy...thanks!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See now I'm torn between which one looks better...I like the Ford Racing one just because its Ford Racing, but it kinda looks a little stock-ish...I can somewhat sympathize with how woman take forever to buy clothes...This one fits but looks weird, this one looks good but doesn't fit...haha!

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
only reason i like the frpp is because of the shield. it just looks much better than all the others i've seen. as far as the jlt 110mm goes i'd say only get it if you are absolutely planning on a full n/a setup or a sc'er that will use the stock placement tb (saleen)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I said it here befor so I'll say it again :D the jlt is a steaming peice of ****. The thing rubbed a hole in my hood liner and then the paint cracked where the rubber coupler mates on to it. I have the frpp now and its ok, you should look into the c&l or steeda.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts