Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i searched around for an answer to this but couldnt find anything.
i just got my jlt intake in today that i ordered from bamachips. Now i also have a xcal-2 tuner with custom tunes that i also got from him about 2 months ago. my question is will i need all new tunes to support the intake or is there just a setting that i can change for it when i program the tune in?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanx for the reply. this sucks though,i got the intake in but cant put it on yet till i get the new tunes in now:(

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
That does suck man.

Just have to be sure you check all bases before you upgrade something. Point and case: I bought a CAI from AM and part of it does not line up right. I fixed it, but if I had done my research I would of caught it before I ordered it.

Look at it this way; When you get your new tune, and the intake on, it will be that much sweeter and better.:yes

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
justin @ vmp does great tunes and timely. he can email them to you and you can connect your xcal 2 to your computer to download the tune then upload it to the car

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
justin @ vmp does great tunes and timely. he can email them to you and you can connect your xcal 2 to your computer to download the tune then upload it to the car

Justin has been having some issues with getting tunes out in a "timely" manner.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i was running the tunes from bamachips,so im gonna stick with those again from him, his race tune is sweet:cool:

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
i don't see why you need a new tune for a metal pipe unless you got the intake plenum deals like top and bottom...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts