Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much faster would my car be in the quarter mile once i add these mods to my car? what bout 0-60 times? could i keep up with a ws6 T/A?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
get 3.73's, o/r x or h, cat back, and a cai. Get that sucker dyno tuned. Then off the line you will take ws6's if you are both equal or around equal skilled drivers.

·
Registered
500 Posts
how much faster would my car be in the quarter mile once i add these mods to my car? what bout 0-60 times? could i keep up with a ws6 T/A?
what a coinkydinky

i have a JLT with Pypes o/rH tune except i have magnaflow axelback

175 is cheap HP but 99$ for the steeda TB spacer is ****en tits!

with just that i pull away from SS/WS6 all the time as long as u know how to drive ur set

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Have you had the car dyno'd with and without the TB spacer? Because they usually net ~2hp, which IMO isn't worth the $100.

·
Registered
870 Posts
4.10 gears jlt cai, sct xcal 2, mgw shifter,bassani catted X pipe, FRPP axle back and the driver mod puts those pesky LS1's in my rear view mirror

·
Registered
500 Posts
put ur tires on right and ull go faster

·
Registered
500 Posts
how about **** you :mad:are you bringing a camera to track?
:eek:

ive instructed claudia to bring hers... thats the best i could tell you, ur on your way already and im stuck @ work :( so lemme bash your name for a while...

ponie is a fony! he doesnt even have a mustang, he took pictures of his neighbors and went as far as washed his car for him just so he could take pics with it...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts