·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody ever had this happen?

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
no, but what it looks like is the front where the filter is wasnt supported properly and was resting on the strut tower. and after bouncing around for a bit finally broke because of the extra weight hanging off the front

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its touchin but barely like maybe a hair lol
think JLT would sell me a new tube or would i have to buy a new kit?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm maybe i wanna see if JLT can get me a new tube first
if not ima try JB weld lol

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
go on their site and email them. Im sure they would. Just tell them what happened

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i did but the bastards are already closed so im gonna get electrical tape to plug
the hole tell monday

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol is there any Vendors for JLT on here?

·
Registered
904 Posts
wow, what kind of warranty to they offer? just be carefull that tape dosent get sucked in.

hopefully they can give you a new tube for free or at least some kind of discount

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i know ima put some electrical tape i think it should hold till monday
im not thinkin free but a discount would be nice if they can just for a tube

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Arent you the guy that made a post saying something along the lines of "omg omg I just got a jlt for ____ price its so cheap etc etc"....wonder if it had a hairline crack in it to begin with.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao buy a mach

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
and dick move of the day goes toooo!!!!!!!!!! 93 hatch!!! congrats!!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so i got ahold of JLT and the owner said to send him a picture to his email so i did.
he responded and said whats my mailing address he is gonna send me a new pipe for free YAY!!!! and he said i don't have to send back the old setup so i should be getting a new intake monday or tuesday

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Damn AJM, good memory bro! lol. It sure was. thats funny that you remember him being so thrilled about it. Whatever you do, please dont be a idiot and put JB Weld on it. Dont put that **** on anything ever as far as im concerned! There are alot of solutions for what you have. JB Weld should not be one of them!

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Damn AJM, good memory bro! lol. It sure was. thats funny that you remember him being so thrilled about it. Whatever you do, please dont be a idiot and put JB Weld on it. Dont put that **** on anything ever as far as im concerned! There are alot of solutions for what you have. JB Weld should not be one of them!
Baker, hes getting a new one lol

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
oh ok.... good deal. I just saw JB weld mentioned and that **** is a mess and usually does more damage than good. LOL.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts