Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Well, lets give this a bump.

You never cease to amaze me with how profoundly ****ing stupid your views can be. Do you have any self-respect? It doesn't seem that way. Example of what I'm talking about:

JohnC says "The world is cooling, not warming!". He then references a pseudoscience paper on how the world is warming, just not as much as some say, to prove his point.

This sums up JohnC's arguing prowess pretty well. He's a ****ing moron. **** you, you stupid ****.

And P.S.- You finally did it, John. You empirically showed me how wrong I was on something...

I really don't think he's a moron. I think he knows what he's doing.

·
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
5,055 Posts
I think this guy touched your balls at work and you're just trying to take it out on us all day:

Get some counseling, bruh! :lol

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I see what you did there, playing off of my joke. You're a sly one JohnC. But still, you really are either a massive piece of **** or just really ****ing stupid. I'm still not 100% on which you are.

·
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
5,055 Posts
I see what you did there, playing off of my joke. You're a sly one JohnC. But still, you really are either a massive piece of **** or just really ****ing stupid. I'm still not 100% on which you are.
I think you need a bit of help. :screwy:

The internet shouldn't make you so angry that you have to stoop to the level of that post. It's politics. Everyone has opinions, so lighten up. :evilstare:

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

:lmao

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I think you need a bit of help. :screwy:

The internet shouldn't make you so angry that you have to stoop to the level of that post. It's politics. Everyone has opinions, so lighten up. :evilstare:

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

:lmao
It's not just the **** you say on here. It's the fact you exist. The thought of knowing some ****ing dumbass out there like yourself actually votes. You're so ****ing stupid and disillusioned it's unreal, and you walk around carrying a gun in your vagina all day. If Alex Jones and Hannity somehow had some ****ed up baby and that baby fell on its ****ing head at birth, we'd have you.

·
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
5,055 Posts
It's not just the **** you say on here. It's the fact you exist. The thought of knowing some ****ing dumbass out there like yourself actually votes. You're so ****ing stupid and disillusioned it's unreal, and you walk around carrying a gun in your vagina all day. If Alex Jones and Hannity somehow had some ****ed up baby and that baby fell on its ****ing head at birth, we'd have you.

:uMad :asshole

Attachments

41 - 60 of 62 Posts