261 - 280 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
Drunk Man

Wife: Look at that Drunk man !

Husband: Who is he !?

Wife: 10 years ago, he was my boy friend, Then he proposed and I said No !

Husband: Oh my god, He is still celebrating ! LOL

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
Its alive! its alive! This thread is almost a year old, really FT, you havent added any jokes...NO ONE HAS!!

The other day i was banging this real hot chick over her dining room table. When all of a sudden the front door swung open and she yelled "****, my husbands home, quick use the back door!" .......... Looking back, running would have been a good idea, but you just dont get those kinds of request every day!

A week or two back my brother called me and asked if he could stay at my place, his wife and him had a fight and she kicked him out. I asked what the fight was about and he said, " well, she caught me measuring my dick...it was just long enough to hit the back of her sisters throat"

Last week the guys and i were fixing to head out on a "guys weekend", when my wife stopped me at the door and asked me if i thought about her while i was out partying with the guys. Apparently "of course sweety, only to stop myself from coming too soon" wasnt the answer she was looking for?!

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
I'll contribute to this really old thread!!!

LOL, my little bro told me this one... Where do the black Jews go? To the back of the Ovens.

Heard this one from a coworker... Whats the difference between Boy Scouts and Jews? Boy Scouts come back from camp.

So a man finds a magic lamp by a lake in a deserted part of the woods. He rubs it and a genie pops out. Frustrated at having his multi-century nap disturbed, he angrily growls at the man, "Don't even talk, just think you 3 wishes and I'll grant them". So the man thinks for a while. A few minutes go by... POOF! A huge mansion appears around them. POOF! Stacks of cash filled the mansion to the brim. All of the sudden, there was a knock at the door. The man opened the door and several men in white hoods dragged the man away and lynched him. The genie is discussing this incident with God later, and he says, "You know, God, I have heard my share of strange wishes - and I always grant them - but this one was truly the strangest wish I've ever heard. I mean, I understand wanting the mansion and millions of dollars, but he wished to be hung like a black man!

LOL! I'll see if I can dig up a few of my really good ones! I'm kinda turning up dry at the moment.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
whats the difference between george zimmerman and treyvon martin? one of them dodged a bullet. too soon for that joke?

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
LOL, everythings good with me as long as it's in good fun! Heck, I'm Jewish and I'll laugh all day at those jokes. There's a time to be serious and a time to... well, not be. :D

...A few more...

A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.

There are four people from different counties on the Empire State Building. One is Japanese, one is French, one is Mexican, and one is American. They all want to throw something off the building that they have a lot of in their country. The Japanese guy goes first. He throws off sushi.
- There is a lot of sushi in my country.
Next is the French guy. He throws off a condom.
- There is too much love in my country.
Next is the Mexican. He throws off a taco.
- There is too much taco in my country.
Next goes the American. He looks around him and picks the Mexican up and throws him of the building and says:
- There are too much Mexicans in my country.

- What said Adam to Eva at they’re first rendezvous?
- Get back! I have no idea how big it grows!

261 - 280 of 282 Posts