Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered bamachips 93 race tune.how long does it usally take to get and how much better will it be then my canned 93 preadetor tune.do i have to return car to factory b4 loading tune to programmer

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
not sure how long its gonna take. But I have the 91 race tune and its jumpy as heck. Its great. so i'm pretty sure your gonna love the 93 race tune. keep us posted

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I've got the X3 so yours may be different, but I didn't have to flash back to stock, just upload the new tune and fire her up! Brenspeed is usually pretty fast about getting things out, if they do it by email, you can probably expect it within a couple days.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
I've got the X3 so yours may be different, but I didn't have to flash back to stock, just upload the new tune and fire her up! Brenspeed is usually pretty fast about getting things out, if they do it by email, you can probably expect it within a couple days.
He got it from Bamachips. hey do you know where I can get the USB cable that connects from my laptop to my X3

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
the X3 doesn't have a regular USB port. its a different shape

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Got mine from Best buy for like $15 or something, I believe it's called a standard A-B USB cable. Doug from bama got me my stuff pretty fast too, he sends his tunes by email, I actually have his 93 race tune, he got it to me quickly.

·
Registered
514 Posts
The bottom of my X3 has a standard USB plug. The end that plugs into a device is different than the end that plugs to the computer on USB plugs.

·
Registered
158 Posts
the X3 doesn't have a regular USB port. its a different shape
Dont use the plug on top.... The USB port on bottom is a standard HP printer usb cable. Like 5 bucks at walmart..

The last BAMA tune I got took 1 day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts