Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This month's ROTM is for all members who DD their 'Stangs and anyone who takes them on regular roadtrips. :rockon

Rules:

Post two pictures of your 'Stang in this thread! One of the odometer as it sits today and one of the outside. The 10 highest mileage Mustangs posted will be in for the voting.

·
MM's Official Lab Rat!
3,315 Posts
Don't think I'll get in this one but it's worth a shot. I'll take the pic and upload it here in the morning! Currently at Carlilse for Ford Nationals.

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
80k is not going to do it :(

Sent from my LG-E739 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
MM's Anti-Hardparker
12,055 Posts
damn you! i actually dd my shelby unlike some people :shiftyeyes sup raisinbran

sigh i'll be finally back into the ROTM shindig next month after a year vacation.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
pic of odo will come tomorrow morning

*note, will be in kilometers

·
MM's Official Lab Rat!
3,315 Posts
Can I add up the odometers from both stangs? lol...obviously no but valid question

·
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can I add up the odometers from both stangs? lol...obviously no but valid question
Sadly no but you can enter them both. :)

·
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rzn could add up all of his Mustangs, including the loaners he gets from the dealer and still won't get in. :p
He'd definitely be in if he added his Yaris on top of the others with how much he drives it :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
You guys all talk about 80,000 in a New Edge like it's so low lol. Yeah, I don't think my car is going to get into this unless the whole thing about me DD'ing this thing while using it as my delivery car when I delivery pizzas can get me in. I have 51,000. Not too bad for a 2003, but not high enough to get into this.

But I'll bite. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Don't know if you can even see the ODO since the cover had something spilled on it a long time ago, which is now permanently on it until I replace it.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Anyone under 100k shouldnt even post in here... :no

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Anyone under 100k shouldnt even post in here... :no
The rules state that whoever has the highest mileage is picked, not people with over 100,000 miles. I don't even think we have enough members with Mustangs with over 100,000 miles to have a good ROTM competition.

Sent from yo mammy!

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Pshh, there's more than 10 supercharged stangs on this site with more than 100k miles... Now if only they find this thread :shiftyeyes

1 - 20 of 141 Posts