Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
I would like to know as well, only ones I know of are Ecology, help yourself, and pick your part, but they usually only have about 5 or 6 f bodies each along with only sn-95 and new edges.

Can't find any late model yards.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to know as well, only ones I know of are Ecology, help yourself, and pick your part, but they usually only have about 5 or 6 f bodies each along with only sn-95 and new edges.

Can't find any late model yards.
i actuly found one today call vally mustang and it right down the street from pick your part, there have all mustangs mostly late models from foxes up

·
Registered
480 Posts
Which pick your part is that? Can't be the one in Wilmington. I'm over in north long beach, basically a couple blocks from being in lakewood, and drive over to wilmington to hit those yards up for parts for my 300ZX cars, and sn-95's. But I've never seen or heard of an all mustang yard anywhere near the pick your part?

If it's not Wilmington, which city is that one in exactly?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which pick your part is that? Can't be the one in Wilmington. I'm over in north long beach, basically a couple blocks from being in lakewood, and drive over to wilmington to hit those yards up for parts for my 300ZX cars, and sn-95's. But I've never seen or heard of an all mustang yard anywhere near the pick your part?

If it's not Wilmington, which city is that one in exactly?
sun vally, and forget what i said i went there and it sucked!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts