Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just had to snap the picture with the sheriff in the background... Blackberry did me kind of dirty on a good photo op... but I found it pretty humorous!

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a few more pics of my baby, feel free to add your cars to this, I like seeing what people got!

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Funny picture and your car looks beautiful man. I love it without the stupid S281 wing on it. You need a new hood though to go with all the awesome body work.

Something like this perhaps? (Except the GT version instead of the GT500)

With that hood, your car would be like :drool.

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
:drool

I forget how long that antena is stock. :lol Time for an 8"!

I can't decide if I want to scour the earth for an actual S281 Saleen hood along with the body kit, or get a different hood...the Saleen hood would be ideal for my plans. :mad:

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that is sick!! I have been pondering the cervini's eleanor hood.. but ultimately I want the SMS Butterfly hood, but it seems to have fallen off the planet!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
that is sick!! I have been pondering the cervini's eleanor hood.. but ultimately I want the SMS Butterfly hood, but it seems to have fallen off the planet!!
Yeah, I had one for a minute and sold it regretfully. Beautiful ride

·
Registered
29 Posts
The dealership where I bought my Roush had it stored away. I was having warranty work done on my Saleen and my bodyshop guy showed it to me. I took delivery of the Techco hood and sold it right away. Here is a pic of the guys car.

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh boy... I believe I am in love!!! I need to find that hood!!!!

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
Wow...that IS a beautiful hood! :eek:

·
Registered
739 Posts
I don't think I have ever posted a pic of my ride on here ever.

Here are a couple up at the cottage.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Saleen S331... That car is freaking horrible..............

Horribly beautiful.................... Damn.... Very very nice...

·
Registered
739 Posts
you need one of these

Mustang Plenum Extension Throttle Body Cover (05-10 GT) at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!
No need anymore, as I put on a FRPP TB. Looks much better. I need to get some rad cover extenders and strut tower covers. Too bad Midwest Auto Gear closed its doors.

Does anyone know how that black textured plastic turns out when painted body color?

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Saleen S331... That car is freaking horrible..............

Horribly beautiful.................... Damn.... Very very nice...
Thank you :lmao I still cant believe I own it!! I remember walking into a ford dealership when I was younger and I seen a Saleen on the showroom floor and i fell in love... Since then it has been my goal in life to have one!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts